Director Digital Marketing & Ecommerce – Clean Life Sciences (CLS)
Clean Life Sciences is a family of brands dedicated to helping you feel good, and live a healthy life through clean, scientifically based products you can be proud to use, inside and out.
Our brands include:
strong, confident, sexy and beautiful, bāsd is here to celebrate you! bāsd is a range of plant-bāsd and cruelty-free body care products to make you feel good, look good and do good. we’re here to cut through the bs, giving you products you can be proud to use, without sacrificing what you stand for.
LEANFIT® was first created in 2002 by fitness and nutrition expert, Richard Pierce. Fueled by his passion for helping people of all ages, abilities, and lifestyles eat better and feel better, he worked tirelessly on creating quality products that were not only efficacious, they also tasted great. Nearly 20 years later LEANFIT® is the #1 whey protein in Canada with a robust portfolio of nutritional supplements and protein products. Having found its way into households across the world and continues to stand for quality nutrition rooted in science, with no artificial colours, flavours, or gmos – it’s simply great tasting protein that works!
An exciting new role at CLS has been created for Director of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce and will be part of our Senior Leadership team, reporting to the VP of Marketing. In this role you will be responsible for building out the end-to-end strategy of our digital commerce and digital marketing environments. Leading our strategic digital vision for our house of brands, you will be responsible for optimizing digital performance, building brand awareness, creating acquisition & retention and transforming our digital ecosystem into a world class experience for our consumers.
Your day to day involves leading teams (internal and through agencies) responsible for owned platforms via shopify, social channels as well as third party channels (Amazon and other marketplaces).
You work cross functionally with multiple departments and are critical in driving a 3-year digital marketing strategy that grows the business, and creates affinity for our brands . You are passionate about the power of digital marketing to build a brand and to drive results and are constantly finding new ways to deliver an engaging experience to our consumers online. You stay connected to t digital trends and are a thought leader in the digital marketing space.
You have market experience, are innovative, creative, strategic and a strong cross-functional business leader. You can translate insights into strategy and transform growth for the brand. You play to win but know it is only possible with the whole team around you.
- Work with VP of Marketing, to develop strategic digital and media strategies that drive commercial and brand goals
- Responsible for driving digital revenue streams currently owned and new channels
- Be the champion of Digital Marketing function at CLS by driving programs, managing teams and innovating to become at the forefront of digital
- Manage partners leading the media strategy processes across all paid media channels: search, display, social and affiliate disciplines to enable holistic cross-channel strategies and activation plans
- Lead a high performing team as well as extended agency relationships
- Lead Insights and Analytics, Planning and Creative to build strategies to improve the effectiveness of multichannel media programs
- Work collaboratively with marketing teams to drive measurable results
- Optimize website performance and backend solutions for shopify platform with strong focus on an exceptional D2C experience creating increased basket and long term consumer loyalty
- Oversee strategic vision of social platforms inclusive of Instagram, facebook, tik toc, etc
- Collaborate closely with product management, marketing, and sales teams to build, launch, operate and optimize digital solutions
- Develop email strategy and content plan for brands
- Responsible for performance of affiliate marketing programs and/or sampling programs
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 10-15 years experience managing digital marketing programs
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Exceptional skills in digital marketing, website management, email marketing, web analytics tools, search, engine marketing (SEM), display media and social media
- Experience managing Amazon seller central and vendor central
- Deep understanding of shopify platform
- Abreast of the latest digital trends / technology and constantly learning
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver creative and content deliverables
- Experience with digital marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Continuously optimize web properties and provide counsel on standards for personalization, visualization and other technology or related discipline
- Proven track record of managing and building teams including hiring, mentoring, and developing team members from entry level to management
Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop plans that will drive results in the short and long term with ability to mentor, develop and coach a team to ultimate performance
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Data driven marketer with an appetite for measurable performance
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to multi- task and work efficiently under pressure
- An entrepreneurial spirit
CLS must haves
- You have a desire to achieve and grow as an individual
- You have a passion for health and wellness
- You have a sense of humour and love to have fun, but take responsibilities seriously
- You are a team player, a win for the CLS team is a win for us all
We’d love to have you on our team, if interested please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org