NEW: digital marketing & e-commerce manager
We are looking for a talented, driven individual that possesses a combination of entrepreneurial spirit and creativity to join our team as Manager of Digital Marketing & eCommerce for basd body care.
basd was introduced to the market place in 2017 and has quickly amassed a fan following of more than 50k followers and is in a variety of retail and online channels throughout Canada and the USA. This position will be the gatekeeper of all things digital at basd. Overseeing all eCommerce strategy inclusive of Amazon and DTC channels, social media strategy, digital marketing, and seo/sem optimization.
We are fast paced, highly results driven and goal-oriented. We are a fun and dynamic team that is focused on your career success and growing the brand to it’s ultimate potential.
- Defines the overall basdbodycare.com/ca and Amazon.com/ca marketing and eCommerce strategy, objectives and deliverable to inspire website visitor traffic, promote engagement and increase business customer acquisition growth and achieve revenue targets.
- Collaborate on digital marketing to drive: lead acquisition, conversion and lead nurturing, customer marketing, social media marketing as well as our brand e-marketing, web design and development.
- Owns the development, assessment and implementation of digital media. Partners with appropriate internal and external parties to plan, execute and optimize end-to-end campaign management of online marketing and advertising campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, social media, mobile, email, display, affiliate and aggregator channels.
- Collaborates with brand team, and contractors to develop on-brand, best-in-class creative and content assets, e.g. landing pages, email campaigns, mobile, display banners and advertisements with the holistic customer journey in mind.
- Partners with key business leaders in the creation, management and testing of messages across all online business marketing programs and external communication channels.
- Produces, analyzes and tracks KPIs, specifically related to website traffic and marketing qualified leads, as well as online marketing campaign performance ROI.
- Participate in business strategic road map development and execution to leverage the content, digital, social and mobile media landscape
- Ensures third party agencies and partners are accountable to key performance metrics and goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Business or marketing-related university degree or diploma
- 5+ experience in all aspects of developing and managing digital marketing strategies
- Extensive experience with, Shopify + | POS and Amazon
- Ability to think both strategically and act tactically
- Track record of delivering multifaceted web, social and mobile driven marketing solutions from strategy through execution
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various social media technologies, platforms and practices to deliver an exceptional and engaging experience
- Entrepreneurial minded; you are obsessive about seeking out opportunities to help push the business forward, crushing goals, and developing new ideas
- Proactive communication – you know that communication is key and you over communicate with a focus on facts
- Love for education – you are a natural educator and get excited about trends, stats and new ways to connect with consumers
- We move fast, and things often change, you embrace this and see it as opportunity to learn new skills
- You are not happy with the status quo – you want growth and are driven to produce results
- Experience in ‘better-for-you’ CPG category an asset
- Ability to work independently time manage self , and push self to own deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Motivated by ownership of your role and the ability to influence the organization
If interested in joining our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org