NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Grocery/Wellness Channel – Clean Life Sciences (CLS)
Clean Life Sciences is a family of brands dedicated to helping you feel good, and live a healthy life through clean, scientifically based products you can be proud to use, inside and out.
Our brands include:
LEANFIT® was first created in 2002 by fitness and nutrition expert, Richard Pierce. Fueled by his passion for helping people of all ages, abilities, and lifestyles eat better and feel better, he worked tirelessly on creating quality products that were not only efficacious, they also tasted great. Nearly 20 years later LEANFIT® is the #1 whey protein in Canada with a robust portfolio of nutritional supplements and protein products. Having found its way into households across the world and continues to stand for quality nutrition rooted in science, with no artificial colours, flavours, or gmos – it’s simply great tasting protein that works!
strong, confident, sexy and beautiful, bāsd is here to celebrate you! bāsd is a range of plant-bāsd and cruelty-free body care products to make you feel good, look good and do good. we’re here to cut through the bs, giving you products you can be proud to use, without sacrificing what you stand for.
An exciting opportunity to join our sales team as a National Account Manager (NAM) is available, reporting to our Director of Sales. In this role you will plan and direct strategic partnerships with key National customers. This position requires a passionate and motivated individual that is capable of being “the face” of our brands to National customers and our distributor partners.
- Owning National Key Account budgets and results (Distribution, Price, Promotion).
- Developing productive business relationships within the assigned accounts.
- Developing solutions that resonate with customer needs while achieving company goals.
- Drive best practices by producing excellent results and creating innovative solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers and key decision makers of current and future accounts and act as the number one business partner to ensure that we are recognized and continually front of mind.
- Develop and implement key account planning, including out of the box thinking to improve results and market opportunity.
- Develop and implement annual promotion schedule in accordance with company goals and ROI targets.
- Collaborate with distributor and brokers, senior management, and account managers.
- Acts as a liaison between the supply chain team, R&D and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate timeframe.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting and coordinate with marketing resources to implement the devised strategy for current skus and innovation.
- Analyses all available sales data from the company as well as from the account to prepare regular progress reports, ROI analysis and correction plans if needed to meet set sales objectives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred, or relevant field.
- 5 +years of National Account Management Head Office experience within major Grocery (Loblaws/SDM, Walmart), Club (Costco).
- Health & Wellness Industry experience a strong asset.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and function as a strong team player with different departments at all levels in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to analyze sales data, sales statistics and translate results into opportunities of development.
- Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities combined with strong financial management, organizational and analytical skills is essential.
- Proven results of delivering solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship skills.
CLS must haves
- You have a desire to achieve and grow as an individual
- You have a passion for health and wellness
- You have a sense of humour and love to have fun, but take responsibilities seriously
- You are a team player, a win for the CLS team is a win for us all
We’d love to have you on our team, if interested please send your cv to email@example.com